The Miami Beach Eruv Boundaries
South Boundary, starting west and proceeding east.
- Southwest corner of Alton Rd, and 1st Street proceeding east, until the beach dune.
- Buildings on both sides of 1st Street are included in the eruv.
- From 1st to 47th : The east side of the dune is the end of the Eruv.
- This includes Loomis Park, all of the beach walk and boardwalk until 47th Street.
- Pinetree Park is currently not included in the Eruv.
- From 47th to 64th : Backs of the buildings are the end of the Eruv
- From 64th to 79th: East of dune is end of the Eruv
- All of beach walk is included in the Eruv
- From 79th to 87th: Park is out of Eruv
- 87th to Bal Harbour 1 (103rd Street): Backs of buildings are the Eruv
- Start from the String and Pole, at the northwest corner of Bal Harbour One at 103rd Street. Connects with the string and pole to the seawall
- Continue west until the bay
- Both Bay Harbor Islands are included
- At Broad Causeway, west of West Broadview Drive and south of the playground the open fields are excluded.
- The playground itself is included.
- The seawalls of Bay Harbor Islands continuing with the seawalls of Surfside are the boundary.
- Indian Creek Village is excluded
- Continuing southward, the seawalls of Miami Beach are the boundary
- South of 77th Street, the path to the footbridge to Parkview Island is excluded
- Bayside Lane south of 77th Street is excluded.
- Normandy Isle and Normandy Shores, and all islands of North Bay Village are included.
- Proceed south until Alton Rd and 1st Street.
- All Sunset Isles are included
- Of the Venetian Islands, only Belle Isle is included
East Boundary, proceeding north – Oceanfront
The North Boundary (Proceeding West)
The West Boundary
Refer to the website every Friday for any alerts of a boundary change. Miamibeacheruv.com
Click to open map